x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Netgear MA-401 on MP790

CardBoardCrusader
CardBoardCrusader Page Icon Posted 2005-10-13 10:18 PM
#
I just recently recieved an MP790 from Corporate, but I can't get drivers for the Netgear MA-401 802.11b Wireless Network card. Any help?
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-10-14 11:49 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

CardBoardCrusader - 2005-10-14 4:18 AM

I just recently recieved an MP790 from Corporate, but I can't get drivers for the Netgear MA-401 802.11b Wireless Network card. Any help?

HCL!
 Top of the page
CardBoardCrusader
CardBoardCrusader Page Icon Posted 2005-10-14 12:38 PM
#
I tried the HCL, and It had it listed, but there are no WinCE hpc2000 drivers on their site, just ones for 95,98,XP, etc. I remember Corporate had said something about Linksys drivers, But I am still clueless. I'm just wondering how he got it to work, if he's out there somewhere...
 Top of the page
Random Person
Random Person Page Icon Posted 2005-10-14 7:33 PM
#
Dear CardBoardCrusader,

Don't feel bad when your thread goes down off the list, even though no one has helped m- I mean, you, with your problem. There's nothing wrong with being ignored, although i'm sure you are thankful for the one post you got. It's ok. You never needed wireless internet in the first place!

Your friend,

-Some random person who you've never met before

Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-10-14 8:13 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

lol you clearly weren't aware that admins and mods can see the IP addresses of the posters...
well i don't know what you meant, was this a bad joke or what?

anyway just to let you know: i thought of answering (some hours earlier before you posted this) but i wasn't sure about where the linksys drivers can be downloaded (as they're not downloadable in the HCL afaik. except for the ref drivers maybe) so i simply supposed you was going to search the boards here anyway. it was so natural to assume that- i'm sorry i was wrong. so i'd recommend you search them now! (linksys, ma401, nec 790... and so on)

oh and what about CESD / support & tutorials... no one seems to notice its existence
 Top of the page
CardBoardCrusader
CardBoardCrusader Page Icon Posted 2005-10-14 8:54 PM
#

Sorry about the smart-aleck post... I didn't mean any harm. I guess I was a bit stressed...

Thanks CmoneX. I'll search the rest of the forums. And you're right, I guess I should try a search engine. (I don't know why I didn't try that before!)
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-10-14 9:51 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

hey no problem. i just hope others will learn this lesson too or not... : (
 Top of the page
CardBoardCrusader
CardBoardCrusader Page Icon Posted 2005-10-15 1:29 PM
#
Guess who's crusing the forums on his 790...

Thank you! I searched Google, found the right driver, installed it, and now I have Wireless Internet on my HPC! (And it's really fast, too! )
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.234 - Cached queries : 41 - Executed queries : 30