x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Colour Personality Test

1 2
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-10-14 6:44 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Credit for this goes to CeleronXL over on ttforums. I thought I'd post it here for a bit of fun.

Have a go at the Colour personality test:
http://colorquiz.com/

All you have to do is click 16 boxes in any sequence you like.

& here are my results

Your Existing Situation
Dissatisfied. The need to escape continued involvement with his present circumstances makes it imperative for him to find some solution.

Your Stress Sources
Delights in the tasteful, the gracious, and the sensitive, but maintains his attitude of critical appraisal and refuses to be swept off his feet unless genuineness and integrity can be absolutely vouched for. Therefore keeps a strict and watchful control on his emotional relationships as he must know exactly where he stands. Demands complete sincerity as a protection against his own tendency to be too trusting.

Your Restrained Characteristics
Feels trapped in a distressing or uncomfortable situation and seeking some way of gaining relief. Able to achieve satisfaction from sexual activity.
Clings to his belief that his hopes and ideas are realistic, but needs encouragement and reassurance. Applies very exacting standards to his choice of a partner and wants guarantees against loss or disappointment.

Your Desired Objective
Needs a peaceful environment. Wants release from stress, and freedom from conflicts or disagreement. Takes pains to control the situation and its problems by proceeding cautiously. Has sensitivity of feeling and a fine eye for detail.

Your Actual Problem
Needs to protect himself against his tendency to be too trusting, as he finds it is liable to be misunderstood or exploited by others. Is therefore seeking a relationship providing peaceful and understanding intimacy, and in which each knows exactly where the other stands.

So now you know (apparently)
If you want to know if it's accurate (other than restrained characteristics ) , you'd better try asking Clint.
 Top of the page
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2005-10-19 2:32 AM
#
Avatar image of sophisticatedleaf
H/PC Elder

Your Existing Situation

Sensitive and understanding but under some strain; needs to unwind in the company of someone close to him.

Your Stress Sources

Suppresses his innate enthusiasm and imaginative nature, for fear that he might be carried away by it only to find himself pursuing some will-o'-the-wisp. Feels he has been misled and abused and has withdrawn to hold himself cautiously aloof from others. Keeps a careful and critical watch to see whether motives towards him are sincere--a watchfulness which easily develops into suspicion and distrust.

Circumstances are such that he feels forced to compromise for the time being if he is to avoid being cut off from affection or from full participation.

Wants to broaden his fields of activity and insists that his hopes and ideas are realistic. Distressed by the fear that he may be prevented from doing what he wants; needs both peaceful conditions and quiet reassurance to restore his confidence.

Feels trapped in a distressing or uncomfortable situation and seeking some way of gaining relief. Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity providing no turmoil or emotional agitation is involved.

Circumstances force him to compromise and to forgo some pleasures for the time being. Capable of achieving physical satisfaction through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective

Wants to make a favorable impression and be recognized. Needs to feel appreciated and admired. Sensitive and easily hurt if no notice is taken of him or if he is not given adequate acknowledgment.

Your Actual Problem

Works to strengthen his position and bolster his self-esteem by examining his own accomplishments (and those of others) with critical appraisal and scientific discrimination. Insists on having things clear-cut and unequivocal.

Your Actual Problem #2

Disappointment and the fear that there is no point in formulating fresh goals have led to anxiety. Desires recognition and position, but is worried about his prospects. Reacts to this by protecting at any criticism and resisting any attempt to influence him. Tries to assert himself by meticulous control of detail in an effort to strengthen his position.

That's what I get for choosing the most soothing colors first?

Edited by ProgramSynthesiser 2005-10-19 2:34 AM
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2005-10-19 3:26 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Your Actual Problem:
The fear that he may be prevented from achieving the things he wants leads him into a relentless search for satisfaction in the pursuit of illusory or meaningless activities.

Maybe that's why I'm becoming an H/PC addict. Tell me again why I studied psychology in college for six years . . . .
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-10-19 4:46 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

CE Geek - 2005-10-19 9:26 AM

Your Actual Problem:
The fear that he may be prevented from achieving the things he wants leads him into a relentless search for satisfaction in the pursuit of illusory or meaningless activities.

Maybe that's why I'm becoming an H/PC addict. Tell me again why I studied psychology in college for six years . . . .

did you study it?
so you see now it was an utterly useless six years!

hehe, i took the test three times, none of the results was realistic enough. so i won't quote my results
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-10-19 6:53 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Ah go on, it's just a bit of fun ;-)

We have a Master of Psychology amongst us then? *bows*
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2005-10-19 8:54 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

Interesting test...my results:

Your Existing Situation
Needs more sex.
Your Stress Sources
Lack of willing female partners to accomodate you.
Remains unsatiated even when involved in sex.
Willing to have more sex.
Your Desired Objective
His need to have more sex and to have a wider sphere of sexual partners makes him restless and he is driven by his physical needs. May try to pay for sex in order to meet needs.
Your Actual Problem
Frigid wife.
Your Actual Problem #2
Too good for her.

Edited by Rich Hawley 2005-10-19 8:59 AM
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-10-19 10:59 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Print Screen, prints, places in Fedex package and addresses to Mrs. Hawley

If I get cmonex to give you a Rorschach test, I would now have to fear for her wellbeing at the morality of your answers
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-10-19 5:23 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

lol
 Top of the page
Yoldering Page Icon Posted 2005-10-19 6:17 PM
#
H/PC Vanguard

Not only considers his demands minimal, but also regards them as imperative. Sticks to them stubbornly and will concede nothing.
Your Stress Sources
Stupid people
Your Desired Objective
Desires a tranquil, peaceful state of harmony offering quiet contentment and a sense of belonging

Yawn Why does that sound like such a boring person?

Edited by Yoldering 2005-10-19 6:29 PM
 Top of the page
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2005-10-20 1:51 AM
#
Avatar image of sophisticatedleaf
H/PC Elder

Mine was terribly innacurate...

Now C:Amie's....
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2005-10-20 2:57 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

C:Amie - 2005-10-19 3:53 AM

Ah go on, it's just a bit of fun ;-)

Yeah, but that just makes me a techno-idiot among a bunch of computer wizards . . . .
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-10-20 12:42 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

CE Geek - 2005-10-20 8:57 AM

C:Amie - 2005-10-19 3:53 AM

Yeah, but that just makes me a techno-idiot among a bunch of computer wizards . . . .

don't worry you're not alone i'll have this degree within two years or so. so i'm a techno idiot myself (at least at hardware stuff)
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-10-20 3:57 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

I didn't know you were going for a MA
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-10-20 5:16 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

well in the old system i have no chance and i started uni in the old system. the new one will come into existence only next year and then i could choose (could have..) if i want a MA (or the equivalent of it here...?), or a less serious degree.

Edited by cmonex 2005-10-20 5:18 PM
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-10-20 6:03 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Humm,

The degree system is generally
Bachelors (BA / BSc etc)
Masters (MA / MSc etc)
Doctorate (PhD, DSci etc)

Here there are now intermediate levels