x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

(B/M)ad forum idea

fragenmensch Page Icon Posted 2005-10-31 4:17 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

As not everyone has eVB, eVC, VB+Toolkit or VC+Toolkit, or even RUNNING it, would anyone please be so kind and open a new forum "Developing/Porting requests"?

So we wouldnt need to merge it into the different CE forums and I think it would be nice if all those who can develop for mobile devices would explain the n00bz how to get their software running without crashing the system(ADOCE is an excellent example: The CE2 version needs Windows Ce Services 2.0,not 2.2 and of course not ActiveSync 3 or older...)

Marco

PS: When will the Flashing OS section in http://www.hpcfactor.com/hardware/ start?
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-10-31 5:20 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

I don't think that you quite understand the situation here. The isn't a shopping cart of application developers who will whillynilly port applications that you request. Neither do most of the regulars have the time.

HPC:Factor and her owners do not have a background in providing developer project resources, or creating application software for the devices, so I do not see what the purpose of adding a new forum for requesting software would do - other than create an empty, near useless list of open source applications that people want to see ported and never actually gets ported.

What would the purpose be of outlining how to use the ADOCE SDK if those who want to use it aren't willing to obtain or install the necessary IDE dependencies?

As to the ROM articles. The site is currently in lockdown for the next couple of weeks. It'll begin to happen after that.
 Top of the page
ralfsmith Page Icon Posted 2005-11-13 1:33 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Can you provide me more information on this matter?

johntvery@operamail.com

johntvery@hotmail.com
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-11-13 3:22 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

er... sorry, what are you asking here? I already provided more information on the original question? What do you want to know?

... and I don't 'do' e-mail.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.218 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 10