x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Which device as a pdf viewer?

1 2
jg4 Page Icon Posted 2005-11-12 1:39 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

OMG, latex for Windows CE!! Thank you so much TFGDB!

slick204, I sent an email to Techsmartz concerning the battery. They said that it is around 2hrs for all their units. I guess that means that one needs to consider the cost of a new battery as well. I asked them a new question regarding their warranty and still waiting for a reply. In the meantime, I just monitor the prices at ebay to get a feeling of how the market prices these devices right now. I will keep you informed...

During the last 10 days (since I discovered you guys ) I can't stop wondering : how is it that all the thousands of students here at my university (USA) walk around the campus carrying big and heavy laptops in their back bags, when they only use them for writing their term papers, emailing/messaging and browsing, yet they have never heard about devices such as the jornadas or the mobilepros? They have never been offered the choice, but instead spend their money upgrading from ipod 3rd generation to ipod 4th gen. "We are in the dark here!"

If hp could inform us (say via the campus bookstore that only sells ipods and dells ) the way cmonex and TFGDB did here, I am sure that most of the professors and grads in my school would have one. Instead they dropped the line altogether
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-11-12 5:23 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

jg4 - 2005-11-12 7:39 PM

If hp could inform us (say via the campus bookstore that only sells ipods and dells ) the way cmonex and TFGDB did here, I am sure that most of the professors and grads in my school would have one. Instead they dropped the line altogether

yeahh....
 Top of the page
jg4 Page Icon Posted 2005-11-16 4:23 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

For slick204 who asked, I bought finally the j720 from Techsmartz (ebay) yesterday. I paid $145, which includes shipping. I will let you know about my impressions after I receive it.

P.S. Was the price good?
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-11-16 5:47 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

very good price!!

actually better than what i paid for mine last year... (175$... ok it included a cradle, usb and a 1960 mAh "j728" battery)
 Top of the page
jg4 Page Icon Posted 2005-11-16 6:16 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Thanks cmonex

Actually I will probably have to buy a new battery. I just posted a question concerning a microdrive on the hardware support section and I'd appreciate if you could also help me there

A note for the friends who may consider using ebay (although most of you already know). There are several coupons floating around. I managed to save $15 using this:

http://dealnews.com/online-stores/e-Bay/50/
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-11-16 8:18 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

lol thanks for the coupons! i didn't know about them.
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.169 - Cached queries : 63 - Executed queries : 9