x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

FS: (Global) Jornada 720 with lot of extras

pro_01 Page Icon Posted 2005-11-05 1:12 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

For a few months I cancelled the idea to give out my second 720, but since it never made it out of the box in the meantime, I see no reason to keep holding it...

The Jornada comes in it's original box with all factory accessories: cradle, stylus, battery, sync cable, phone cord, ac adapter, software, documents and manuals.

Since I am a good guy I will also give you: second cradle (boxed) with second sync cable so you can have one at your office and one at home, Enterasys Roamabout WiFi card, 128 MB CF card + sealed additional 64 MB CF card, a brand new backup battery, funky Targus leather case and a cd with some software to make your start easier.

The Jornada is in great overall condition. Slight wear can be seen just on couple of spots - the Microsoft Windows Powered mark on the lid and on the CAPS key. That's all about it. All keys are functioning and the display is responsive. As far as I noticed during the three days I was using it, the battery performs great too.

Email me at pro (at) tldstudios (dot) com with any questions. Pictures are also available upon request.

This power pack will only cost you 250 Euro (US$ 295 or 165 GBP) and I would gladly ship it anywhere in the world.

p.s. I am open to hear any trade offers too.
 Top of the page
pro_01 Page Icon Posted 2005-11-07 7:02 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

SOLD!
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 42 - Executed queries : 26