x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Some developing question

fragenmensch Page Icon Posted 2005-11-07 2:32 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Hi!

I do not want to look as some senile stupid idiot, but I still don't get the CE2.0 SDK from the Toolkit CD working with my EVB....
I know there is some possibility, but how do I do this??

Marco

PS: Is there a EXE compiler for PocketC, VBToolkit or EVB files for CE 2.0??
 Top of the page
carld Page Icon Posted 2005-11-07 3:17 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

fragenmensch - 2005-11-07 2:32 PM

Hi!

I do not want to look as some senile stupid idiot, but I still don't get the CE2.0 SDK from the Toolkit CD working with my EVB....
I know there is some possibility, but how do I do this??

Marco

PS: Is there a EXE compiler for PocketC, VBToolkit or EVB files for CE 2.0??

Looking at the developer downloads page here http://www.hpcfactor.com/developer/ (and I'm a novice at development) it lists the various SDKS and says that "They will all integrate with Visual Basic / C++ version 6.0. The HPC Pro and HPC2000 SDK's will integrate into the free eVT 3.0."

I'm assuming it means that the Pro and 2000 SDKs will integrate with EVB and the others, including the 2.0 SDK, only with 6.0. I might be completely wrong on that though.
 Top of the page
chiark Page Icon Posted 2005-11-07 3:20 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

The CE Toolkit is for Visual Basic , not EVB... I don't know of any hackery to make it work with EVB, so your best bet is to find VB6 if you're absolutely determined.

There are no VB compilers which produce native EXE files; you'll need to look for other solutions such as NSBasic if you're determined to use basic, or learn C which isn't nearly as bad an idea as it sounds

Top of the page
fragenmensch Page Icon Posted 2005-11-08 1:41 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

The resources I have is a VS6 Enterprise Edition with VC6 and VB6 and the help files;in addition I have got the Toolkit for CE2.0 for VB and the one for VC(but it doesnt accept that i HAVE installed VC6...maybe the paths are hard-coded and not localized to German in the setup routine).

Marco
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.203 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 10