x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

3com 3CRWE62092B aka 11mpbs pccard xjack

wikoh
wikoh Page Icon Posted 2005-11-10 4:01 PM
#
Since drivers for other 3com pccards seem to be around, i'd be happy to know if this card that I have could work with my J728 which would be great because it's got that retractable xjack antenna
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-11-10 4:29 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Please do no t double post this board.
If you want edit permissions to amend your posts, please register. Particularily as you seem happy to publicise your mail address to the world, his wife and all the SPAM bots - I dont' really see the harm
 Top of the page
wikoh Page Icon Posted 2005-11-12 7:20 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

You don't see the harm in my reposts? Neither do I. Honestly, I didn't want to repost I just wanted to add the email but i guess it's good you removed it. Know it can be reached through my account.

Anyone knows if this card can be made to work onJ720? The drivers shipped does in include wince 3.0, but the installer is pocket pc intended...
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-11-12 7:46 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Moderations are not personal, there is one set of rules for everyone on the board, and making exceptions isn't going to do any of us favours. So we don't.

As to the driver, I have no test data on the NIC. There is a 3CRWE737A driver in the HCL. Given 3Com naming conventions though, it'll probably be a different chipset. Could be worth a shot at least.

If you have any luck/failure, pelase do report it through the HCL form. Cheers.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 9