x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

HELP with LG PHENOM H-120CW16

1 2
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2005-11-13 8:06 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

I know you have plenty to do, C:Amie. I wasn't making an individual request, I just thought maybe by some stroke of luck there'd be a few others with monochrome units with a similar wish, and maybe something was already in the works. I'm not trying to give you more work than you already have.
 Top of the page
AlienBitch
AlienBitch Page Icon Posted 2005-11-15 11:38 AM
#
Well i open up my phenom and look for loss wires or somthing like this
there is non so i think the problems with my screen is only some bug on this divice.

also the movies and the music are interapted in the middle, and it showing the movie frame by frame like pic
so i think the problem is low ram (only 16 MB)

any way i am looking to get my phenom work good and be useful
so i look for nice games and apps for the phenom (names of this apps and games),
or some updats please let me know.

if any one know how to add electronics hucking to this divice it would be great i working in electronic lab so it would be easy for me

THANKS ALOT
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2005-11-15 4:12 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

The audio problem sounds like the one I'm sometimes having with Hum. I don't know what that problem is - but that's the only CE 2.0-compatible MP3 player I've found.

As for the video, try tapping on the little wrench icon ( "Tools" ) and check the box "Use large buffer." It may work better with that setting. (You might also check Mono sound instead of Stereo, and maybe try unchecking 2x display.) Also, when choosing videos to download, use the lowest resolution if there is more than one choice (eg, 240x160 instead of 320x240). Unfortunately, Wodeon can't handle as large an output load as some other video players, but most of the other video players don't work on CE 2.0.

Edited by CE Geek 2005-11-15 4:17 PM
 Top of the page
AlienBitch
AlienBitch Page Icon Posted 2005-11-27 12:32 PM
#
hay again everyone
well i have new problem with my phenom after i do hard reaset my phenom dont want to turn on again
so i take him to my lad and open him up to find where is the problem
after hours of searching i found out the the fuse that seport the battry is barn
so now i need to find new one its small fuse on it writen 30.
so if any one know where i can find one or know what kind of fuse i need there please let me know
for now my phenom works witout the fuse
thanks alot
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.217 - Cached queries : 43 - Executed queries : 25