x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Getting TCPMP installed

1 2
matrixcore Page Icon Posted 2005-11-16 8:53 PM
#
H/PC Elite

fragenmensch, Cmonex:

i will speak of my personal experience: it is illegal (in this forum) to suggest that one may find (insert favorite program here) in the (insert favorite p2pnet here) network. I did that thing once, and my post got immediately deleted and i got an admin warning.

That's why i'm surprised the same hasn't happened to you yet.

and no, i posted no ed2k:// link or any other direct link to the file, all i wrote was

"time to get (the app the post was referring to) from (the p2p network the post was talking about)"

Which resulted in what i've described you above.

Edited by matrixcore 2005-11-16 8:56 PM
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-11-16 9:01 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

matrixcore - 2005-11-17 2:53 AM

i will speak of my personal experience: it is illegal (in this forum) to suggest that one may find (insert favorite program here) in the (insert favorite p2pnet here) network. I did that thing once, and my post got immediately deleted and i got an admin warning.

That's why i'm surprised the same hasn't happened to you yet.

C:Amie isn't really around these days.. that's why it didn't happen to fragenmensch yet.
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2005-11-16 9:35 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

matrixcore - 2005-11-17 2:53 AM

Yeah, I have never used P2PNETs before and never will. It is one of the biggest sources of copyright infringement... (matrixcore, I understand that you suggested the P2PNET, but I made a worse mistake with the IE7 and Win XP SP3 threads...). I also believe that we are getting off topic and that we should create a thread dedicated to this...

EDIT: Double Post..

Edited by tenjeangosi 2005-11-16 9:37 PM
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2005-11-16 9:35 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

cmonex - 2005-11-16 7:01 PM

C:Amie isn't really around these days.. that's why it didn't happen to fragenmensch yet.

Yes, I noticed C:Amie has been gone a while... I think over 3 days now...

EDIT: I messed up with double posting...

Edited by tenjeangosi 2005-11-16 9:39 PM
 Top of the page
fragenmensch Page Icon Posted 2005-11-17 2:03 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Okay, I accept the warning now from you. B2T: Is it now possible to install TCPMP on CE2.00 or not??

Marco
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 63 - Executed queries : 8