x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

doc
doc Page Icon Posted 2005-11-15 9:51 AM
#
Hi, i bought a NEC Mobile Pro 780 and i'm a newbie of this kind of devices. Now i would like to know something about it but i didn't find an help online so i ask you some questions:

1) I would like to have a Bluetooth connection to surf the web with my nec, but i didn't understand what CF are ok for it. The only thing i understand (browsing my handheld) it has WinCE 2.11 core below WinCE 3.0. Anyone have tried a bluetooth CF on this Handheld?

2) I'm a java programmer and i would like to put a version of Java on this machine. I have seen that there is w32console (http://www.rainer-keuchel.de/software.html) that would be useful to have Kaffe on this machine, but the programs are compiled for WinCE 2.11 not for 3.0. Anoone have tried to put a JVM on this handheld ?

3) Some freeware software?

Federico
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-11-15 11:05 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

sorry, but i had to move the thread into this part of the forum, as your machine does not have hpc2000, only hpc pro (2.11).

additionally, you could search for answers on this forum and browse this site. you will find every answer if you still have questions, no problem, feel free to ask them.

ok, to help you get started, there are two important links you should check out to find the answers, handheld attitude (link to it on the main page on this site) and the HCL (hpcfactor.com/hcl)
 Top of the page
doc
doc Page Icon Posted 2005-11-15 12:04 PM
#
thanks for the links
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 11