x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-11-19 9:28 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

wallythacker - 2005-11-19 10:10 PM

For around the house while writing, low light, DSTN is fine. Outside, well, another matter altogether. Nothing beats the TFT of our machines. When viewing pictures, same thing. TFT all the way.

Do you know of anyone who's put a 790 rom into an 880? That would answer the question for sure. Hmm, wait a sec. I'm gonna look in my 790 registry..........

To my delight all the standard USB keys are in the 790 registry. I think NEC has USB support in all their roms, and it depends, of course, on the unit having a usb port.

Now, if someone can tell me how to release the 790 rom after I removed the screws I'd be happy.

well it is not that simple, regarding visibility in daylight..... my j728 is very usable outside, and i know many tft's cant be read well in daylight. someone even said the intermec cant maybe it is down to the certain machine?!?! is your intermec fine outside?

yeah someone put a 790 rom in the 880 and usb wouldnt work but i think we still have a chance, maybe it just would have needed a hard reset or what.

please dont be lazy and test it and prove that they were wrong!!
maybe ppcmag NEC hpc forums have instructions for swapping the roms!
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.179 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 8