x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

BSQUARE Password Reset

boxalld
boxalld Page Icon Posted 2005-11-16 7:53 AM
#
I have a BSQUARE Power Handheld and for the life of me I cant remeber the Password, how do I get round this??? Do I need to flash the ROM on it if so does anybody have a Flash Update for this device ???

Please Help
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-11-16 3:19 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

heh, you're out of luck you could try contacting bsquare and request an unlock utility from them, also that it should be made publicly downloadable. compaq did the same and the unlock utility for their 7 year old compaq hpc's is still available on hp.com...

btw if anyone has a flash update for the phh i would be grateful (though i doubt it even exists..)
 Top of the page
rurouni Page Icon Posted 2005-11-25 2:41 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

cmonex - 2005-11-16 3:19 PM

heh, you're out of luck you could try contacting bsquare and request an unlock utility from them, also that it should be made publicly downloadable. compaq did the same and the unlock utility for their 7 year old compaq hpc's is still available on hp.com...

btw if anyone has a flash update for the phh i would be grateful (though i doubt it even exists..)
hi,cmonex.would u so kindy to contact bsquare and let us know the answer.i sent email to them.but no response.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 9