x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

mPhone 2.6 from mobem + Globetrotter

janek Page Icon Posted 2004-12-11 2:37 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi,
does anybody has any idea whats wrong with mPhone v 2.6 pro or standard and jornada 720 with option globetrotter gsm/gprs card ?
I've got the card, downloaded trial from mobem, v. 2.6 pro doesn't work at all, standart starts, i can set the globetrotter as device in options, after a shorter or longer time it reports the card was found - but thats all. I wanted to synchronize adress book with this one on SIM - error - not connected. I wanted dial a number - no network ( i've installed the APN manager from option and it works for sure), no sending sms because no network. In the same time i tried winphone 3.5 it sends and receives SMS easly so it can't be hardware problem.
I've already ask mobem for help but no answer yet.
 Top of the page
ishtar_nl Page Icon Posted 2005-07-01 8:22 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi there
I have the same problem... I see this was posted quite a while back. Did you ever resolve this? Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks!
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-07-01 9:45 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

why do you supposed that mphone will work a gsm card in the first place?
remember it isn't a real phone..
 Top of the page
anakin
anakin Page Icon Posted 2005-10-01 7:23 AM
#
janek - 2004-12-12 1:37 AM

Hi,
does anybody has any idea whats wrong with mPhone v 2.6 pro or standard and jornada 720 with option globetrotter gsm/gprs card ?
I've got the card, downloaded trial from mobem, v. 2.6 pro doesn't work at all, standart starts, i can set the globetrotter as device in options, after a shorter or longer time it reports the card was found - but thats all. I wanted to synchronize adress book with this one on SIM - error - not connected. I wanted dial a number - no network ( i've installed the APN manager from option and it works for sure), no sending sms because no network. In the same time i tried winphone 3.5 it sends and receives SMS easly so it can't be hardware problem.
I've already ask mobem for help but no answer yet.

It seems the card is not yet initialised with proper init string. Have you disable PIN check? Card was found doesn't mean you have successfully attached to GSM networks. Make sure this first.

Edited by anakin 2005-10-01 7:25 AM
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 10