x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Yoldering Page Icon Posted 2005-11-24 1:26 AM
#
H/PC Vanguard

I just want to wish everyone HAPPY THANKSGIVING. I know it is a USA holiday, but each of us have things that we can say thanks about. What do you have in your life that you can say thanks for?
Me- I am thankful for me family, my job, my house, MY DOG PEPPER!!!, my freedom, my education, my friends, my HPCs, my home PC, my PPE, (personal protection equipment) and my car (that has not broken down yet.) I have a lot to be thankful for and would like to share it with you all. Also would like to hear what you all give thanks for.
 Top of the page
CardBoardCrusader
CardBoardCrusader Page Icon Posted 2005-11-24 3:30 AM
#
Me, I'm thankful for the fact that I live in a loving foster home, I turned 18 today, I'm also thankful for the support of everyone else I know. I appreciate the fact that I can go to school and get a good education, because in some countries people aren't allowed to. Life is good, even though sometimes we may feel like the world is crashing down on us, there is always hope. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on HPC:Factor.com!
 Top of the page
Jornada Queen Page Icon Posted 2005-11-24 7:11 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

I'm thankful for many things of course. Speaking of foster homes, my mother was a foster mother when I was a child, and we had some great kids living with us over the years. I was able to form lasting bonds of friendship, and it was great having another brother or sister around. I'm thankful that my mother in her own way showed me that it's ok to reach out to others and to be able to help children with their most dire needs. I am glad that that there are people who take the time to help young people. The future of our race depends on this.
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2005-11-24 2:56 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

I am thankful for my family, friends, the caring HPC:Factor cmmunity, at least having an H/PC, and food to eat and a home to live in.
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2005-11-24 3:07 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Oh, I am also thankful for all of the times an HPC:Factor User has helped me out with a problem... I remember when I first started using my H/PC, after I found a replacement AC adapter for it, I tried copying QuickTime to my 2010c to see if I could run it.
 Top of the page
CardBoardCrusader
CardBoardCrusader Page Icon Posted 2005-11-24 5:36 PM
#
Good times.

Just a little Thanksgiving trivia... Did you know that there was no pumpkin pie on the first Thanksgiving? The recepie wasn't created until 20 years later. However, they did have recepies for stewed pumpkin, so I guess if you dumped it on some bread...

Man, I just can't wait until dinner... I'm going to try to gain 200 pounds! Just kidding.
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2005-11-24 5:46 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

Yuck, pumpkin stew?
 Top of the page
CardBoardCrusader
CardBoardCrusader Page Icon Posted 2005-11-24 5:54 PM
#
You never know... It could be the new style!

One time, my mom made tapioca pudding in a pan that hadn't been cleaned out yet(This was a COMPLETE mistake). It had chunks of ham in it. So, it turned out to be ham tapioca. My family said it was gross and they were going to throw it away. But, being the true hero I am, I ate the whole thing. And the scariest thing about it: It tasted pretty good!
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2005-11-24 9:35 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

times 10! Just kidding, it still is gross anyway...
 Top of the page
Yoldering Page Icon Posted 2005-11-25 7:30 PM
#
H/PC Vanguard

I am very thankful that the University of Texas Longhorns won today!!!
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 65 - Executed queries : 8