x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Newest(er) Microsoft Reader on HPC 2000

1 2
Rocketman Page Icon Posted 2005-11-27 6:01 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

I am downloading the file from your alternate url right now. Strangely, I had to use ie to view the page properly. If I use Firefox, I get the following text, which appears to be just a welcome to my site message and a link to an album of some sort.

Saludos Terricolas!!

Esta es mi pagina personal, donde encontraran informacion acerca de mi, de mi vida y de mis gustos (a saber: linux, las Handheld PCs y otras cosas).

Este link es para uste compadre.

Colectivo Nortec - Tijuana Sessions Volumen 3 (en formato RAR)

If I use IE, I get a very different site.
 Top of the page
matrixcore Page Icon Posted 2005-11-27 7:12 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Rocketman - 2005-11-27 5:01 PM

I am downloading the file from your alternate url right now. Strangely, I had to use ie to view the page properly. If I use Firefox, I get the following text, which appears to be just a welcome to my site message and a link to an album of some sort.

Saludos Terricolas!!

Esta es mi pagina personal, donde encontraran informacion acerca de mi, de mi vida y de mis gustos (a saber: linux, las Handheld PCs y otras cosas).

Este link es para uste compadre.

Colectivo Nortec - Tijuana Sessions Volumen 3 (en formato RAR)

If I use IE, I get a very different site.

Lol. yes, that was just a welcome screen for one of my friend and a placeholder. Have you tried refreshing (f5) within firefox. i was looking at another (newer) version of the page, not the one i just done for msreader, so i hitted f5 and then the new page appeared.

Edited by matrixcore 2005-11-27 7:17 PM
 Top of the page
Rocketman Page Icon Posted 2005-11-27 10:30 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Yeah, looks like I just had an old copy of your site in my cache and it didn't recognize that your site had been updated. I just refreshed and it shows up properly now.

MS Reader seems to be working well. Thanks for integrating everything into a single cab installer! I checked and the new ~14kb aygshell released recently as well as the old 7.5kb one seems to work as well. There don't seem to be a lot of obvious new features in this new release, but at least the menus display much better on my Jornada's 640*240 screen.

Edited by Rocketman 2005-11-27 10:44 PM
 Top of the page
matrixcore Page Icon Posted 2005-11-27 11:58 PM
#
H/PC Elite

Rocketman - 2005-11-27 9:30 PM

Yeah, looks like I just had an old copy of your site in my cache and it didn't recognize that your site had been updated. I just refreshed and it shows up properly now.

MS Reader seems to be working well. Thanks for integrating everything into a single cab installer! I checked and the new ~14kb aygshell released recently as well as the old 7.5kb one seems to work as well. There don't seem to be a lot of obvious new features in this new release, but at least the menus display much better on my Jornada's 640*240 screen.

There's nothing to thank of... it's all about keeping the HPCs alive and kickin'.
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 10