x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

anakin
anakin Page Icon Posted 2005-09-15 1:37 AM
#
Yess, this e-mail cleint is very geek!! As I also subscribe to a very high traffic mailing list with my Gmail account, now I try to put new sync filter rule so that I just download e-mail that only addressed to me (not all mailing list posts)
 Top of the page
thetiptonian Page Icon Posted 2005-10-12 10:18 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

anakin - 2005-09-14 4:04 AM

CA.pem already in place, yes! I can do receive from Gmail using J690 flawlessly, ... *BUT* I can not send an e-mail.

Did you ever get this resolved, Young Skywalker? I've just installed QMail on my MobilePro 900c successfully and used the recommendations for creating the ca.pem file from the voy forum so that I can now successfully download my gmail, but I can't get it to send, regardless of the various port configurations I've tried.

FYI - I never had the ca.pem file initially - I just copied the recommended Thwate .txt to the appropriate directory and changed the name. That resolved the SSL init for pop3. Am I missing something in the .pem file for SMTP?

Any help would be appreciated - I'd like to cosolidate my accounts in one client.

Also, has anyone gotten RSS to work with Mail? Am I missing a .dll specific to RSS?

Tip
 Top of the page
anakin
anakin Page Icon Posted 2005-10-13 3:00 AM
#
Forgot the status so far I can remember, the status is "intermittenly" failed when sending an email using GMail account with QMail, I still can not figure out why it's happened. I use port 465 and STARTTLS option for outgoing mail.

RSS is simple,
1. Create RSS account as usual just like when you create an email account
2. No you have a new RSS folder in the left pane, now you may create several RSS feeds under that folder. Simply alt-tap on the RSS folder above and select "Create" and put the RSS feed name
3. Edit the URL parameter for the feed ...
4. Do send and receive ...

that's all ...

Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 9