x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

I just got a Branium Wibook $99 BIN CE.net 4.2

1 2 3 4 5 6
Rocketman Page Icon Posted 2005-12-21 1:14 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Frank from wincesoft.de just sent me a beta version of GAPI with support for the Wibook!
 Top of the page
Rocketman Page Icon Posted 2005-12-21 5:11 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

I have been emailing back and forth with Frank at wincesoft.de and we were able to determine that THESE WiBooks at least are 16 bit. He sent me a preliminary version of GAPI with WiBook support and so far it has worked brilliantly. Hopefully he will be able to get the revised version up on his website soon.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-12-21 8:33 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

ok maybe my post will show up

the wibook is slow only because it runs underclocked by default!!

it is a true 400 mhz xscale but it is underclocked. just use an OC app (the bsquare one for example) to set it to 400 mhz. it will run at 472 too.
 Top of the page
thcrw739 Page Icon Posted 2006-01-21 12:21 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

I'm wondering this......on the Wibook when you look in windows you will find a exe file called wbprep.exe when its activated it tires to connect to somthing with a connection error, i'm wondering if anyone can tell me what it is for.....and how it can be used properly........thanks
 Top of the page
bthomson
bthomson Page Icon Posted 2006-02-23 7:43 AM
#
Could you be more specific in suggesting how to overclock the WiBook processor? I'm a newbie to Win CE and don't even know where to go to get software to do this.

Also, my WiBook very erraticaly recognizes (or doesn't) my USB mouse. If I reset the computer, it then finds it but I have to retype all my accounts and bookmarks into the INBOX and EXPLORER options. Can anyone tell me where Win CE stores this data so I can save it and replace it after a hard reset?

Bob Thomson
Paris, France
 Top of the page
1 2 3 4 5 6
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 9