x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

MSN Messenger in S3

tech_girl Page Icon Posted 2005-12-05 2:10 AM
#
Factorite (Senior)

Hi folks. I was wondering if the MSN messenger works in your S3? I cant seem to logon It has an error message but its in Japanese.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-12-05 2:22 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

well head for our thread (about the translation!!) and the error message will no longer be japanese
anyway did you install the update from mobilecustom? if you didn't, that's the reason why it won't logon... if you did.. well i once had this problem, but then it worked fine later.
 Top of the page
tech_girl Page Icon Posted 2005-12-05 3:36 AM
#
Factorite (Senior)

I did install from mobilecustom...but still didnt work. can you tell me if the file size of the messenger? Mine is 1.27MB and the date shown is 10 Oct 2003. Odd...this (date) should change after installing right?

As for the translation part, I thought I did according to instructions.... guess I didnt do it right for some reason!
 Top of the page
Rabbit@Net
Rabbit@Net Page Icon Posted 2005-12-05 3:45 AM
#
Hi tech_girl,

are u sure u installed the messenger? Or did u just download it?

Then starting mobile custom, the app first fetches the catalog of updates and addons from the internet. Afterwards a screen appears, where u can chose the fiels to download and then press the disk icon at top of screen to download.

After the download is finished, a new window appears allowing to install the things u just downloaded. There u have to chose the messenger and then install it.

My messenger runs really fine after the update. I never expirienced problems with it.

Greetings from Germany,
Rabbit@Net
 Top of the page
tech_girl Page Icon Posted 2005-12-05 5:23 AM
#
Factorite (Senior)

Positive...I did install it. I clicked the disk icon and a dialog box comes out asking if I want to install it. Did you install the messnger before or after the USB update?
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-12-05 1:51 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

tech_girl - 2005-12-05 9:36 AM

I did install from mobilecustom...but still didnt work. can you tell me if the file size of the messenger? Mine is 1.27MB and the date shown is 10 Oct 2003. Odd...this (date) should change after installing right?

As for the translation part, I thought I did according to instructions.... guess I didnt do it right for some reason!

translation: nope, i didn't meant that.. you just didn't check out the new thread... do this now..

here: http://www.hpcfactor.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=2943&posts=14

about msn messenger, good Q...
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.175 - Cached queries : 63 - Executed queries : 8