x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

CE.Net on Jornada 720

Spymaster Page Icon Posted 2005-12-08 11:09 AM
#
Factorite (Senior)

I tried to install aprogram onto my Jornada and received an error message on my Jornada screen stating CE.net framework not installed. Does anyone know what this means and how I go about instaaling it?

Many thanks

Craig
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-12-08 1:25 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Firstly, you're installing a program either designed for CE4 or for Windows Mobile 2003+ This programs are not designed to run on the H/PC and if possible should be avoided.

Contrary to that, some of these applications can run on the H/PC irrespective.

The .net CF can be downloaded here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/info.aspx?na=22&p=1&SrcDisplayLang=en&SrcCategoryId=&SrcFamilyId=&u=%2fdownloads%2fdetails.aspx%3fFamilyID%3da5a02311-194b-4c00-b445-f92bec03032f%26DisplayLang%3den

Again it's not designed to run on the H/PC and will tell you that it isn't compatible. Force it to install and try your luck, is effectively the best advice that I can offer.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-12-08 4:05 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

just use the ppc2000/2002 ARM cab and you should be ok. install it in RAM (you can trick it onto a CF card but it isn't easy)
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.203 - Cached queries : 42 - Executed queries : 27