x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

cisco 350 card and ipaq 3950

need help
need help Page Icon Posted 2005-12-10 6:54 PM
#
hi all, well i've now been trying to install my cisco 802.11B pcmcia card with my expansion pack on my ipaq 3950 for 9 hours and have stumbled accross these forums. right now my pc has 14 windows open and i just keep getting more and more frustrated.

here's what i have and what i've done.

ipaq 3950
expansion pack
cisco aironet 350 series pcmcia card
OS = ppc 2002
installed from cisco = WinCE-PCMCIA-LMC-v230
followed all on screen instructions (about 100 times now after installing and re-installing)

when i get to my ACU software it tells me at the bottom "350 series radio is not associated" i've edited my settings but kept everything default excpet for SSID and WEP key. both of which i put mine on.

linksys WRK54G router
yes i have heavy security on my router, but i'm smart enough to set it up so i'm smart enough to open up what i need for this thing.

i use the same pcmcia card for my laptop so i know it works and i know i'm unlocking the correct mac IP address.

any help/suggestions or anything would be greatly appreciated!!!

thanks in advance.

feel free to email me a response or please email me to let me know that you've responed.... at this point i have a ton of bookmarks and am not sure if i'll make it back to this forum.

my email is matt at thejonesfiles.com

thanks again
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-12-10 7:12 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

well this forum isn't a pocketpc forum,

and if you don't plan on returning here, then don't expect an answer to the problem
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-12-10 7:13 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Moved out of H/PC Pro Support and into Off-Topic

One could at least attempt to get the posting location remotely right. As a H/PC board, I wish you well in your PPC request.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-12-10 7:19 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

well even off topic isnt a location remotely right
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 8