x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

HPC2000 Image for SIMPad

jindor Page Icon Posted 2005-12-12 9:51 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

I know what happened a few months ago and this is not the kind of asking that would be welcome, but I'm in desperate need of HPC200 image for my SIMPad. Could someone please share it with me. I'd much appreciate it if you could send the file or the link to it to my email jindor at gmail dot come. Thanks.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-12-12 10:36 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

i think you just need to google it... search for simpad rom image

anyway the link is:

http://simpad.pdaclub.pl/linki.htm

angielska = english
 Top of the page
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2005-12-12 12:35 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Monica, thanks for the reminder. Those links were dead to me when I first tried to get images. They all work fine now. So I better add flashing my SL4 to hpc2k to my task list. Too many tasks, not enough time.

edit: jindor, if you have problems with the downloads, pm me and we'll get the image to you.

Edited by wallythacker 2005-12-12 12:38 PM
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-12-12 2:42 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

wallythacker - 2005-12-12 6:35 PM

Monica, thanks for the reminder. Those links were dead to me when I first tried to get images. They all work fine now. So I better add flashing my SL4 to hpc2k to my task list. Too many tasks, not enough time.

edit: jindor, if you have problems with the downloads, pm me and we'll get the image to you.

you mean you already upgraded your simpad to cenet? you never told us! didn't you like it?
 Top of the page
jindor Page Icon Posted 2005-12-13 10:15 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Thank you very much cmonex!
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 10