x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

pengyou Page Icon Posted 2005-12-14 1:35 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

Within the thousands of wonderful gems stored away in hpcfactor is there any place with a list of websites that carry software for them; a list of software that is out there and WORKS, etc?

Thanks for all of the work you guys/gals have done
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2005-12-14 3:33 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Some Web sites have a good-sized list of links, like Chris De Herrera's Pocket PC FAQ. What I'd like to see here, though, is a software links page in this site, like hpc.net tried (and failed miserably) to do. (Most of the links there are way outdated. I rarely look at that site any more, because it's just depressing how ancient that site has become.) But it'd be a lot of work. Maybe if it's all right with C:Amie, we could use this thread for members to post good links, hopefully saving C:Amie a lot of work.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-12-14 7:50 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

It's fine by me, I believe that it has been attempted before, and died fairly quickly though.

At this stage a downloads section is still off the cards, and a proper links section is getting closer to actually happening
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-12-14 8:10 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

until that happens you'll have to use handheld attitude even non jornada 720 users should find it very useful.. anything between ce 2.11 and ce 5.0... that site isnt so useful for ce 1 and 2 software but i have already mentioned a few links for ce 1 and 2.
 Top of the page
Hurricane John Page Icon Posted 2005-12-14 8:23 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

Let's not forget the list at HPCNEC.com!

Even though the website is for the Mobilepro 900c which is a Win CE.NET handheld, most of the software on that list is ARM based software...which runs just fine on your Jornada 720 or 728.
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2005-12-14 9:00 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

CE Geek - 2005-12-14 1:33 AM

Some Web sites have a good-sized list of links, like Chris De Herrera's Pocket PC FAQ

Well, I like the Pocket PC Faq page because it has hard to find updates for Philips and Casio H/PCs...
 Top of the page
abyssknight
abyssknight Page Icon Posted 2006-02-09 11:32 PM
#
Not to dredge up an old thread, but if you all still want a download site I have a website, with a gig of space and no content. I'd be willing to host freeware if you all are willing to submit it.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 63 - Executed queries : 9