x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

sig 3 mobilecustom question

javier Page Icon Posted 2005-12-20 11:33 AM
#
Factorite (Senior)

Hi there,

after a week of using my sigmarion for normal stuff and buying spread ce, I have tried to use the mobilecustom program. First of all, I did not realise that there were different things to download. My first step was to download a few wall papers, secondly I discovered the rest of the programs.

Well, my first question is: has anyone a list of the programs or utilities translated into english? I would like to know which of them I should download, and which ones would you recomend me to install.

My second questions is: I try to download a few ones like the messenger update, excel program, usb drivers ... but suddenly a windows appears saying something that I do not understand. I press the yes key, it tries to download everything again but the same windows appears and stops the process. What can this be? Is it that there is no connection to internet or maybe that I do not have enough memory to install (this would be very weird because I have enough)?

Cheers,

Javier
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-12-20 3:46 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

download the SDIO update (has sdio in its name), thats the most important one...
and sig3 service pack.. or somezthing like that, a thread here mentions it...

maybe download remote desktop client and msn messenger update (msn won't work without the update)..

the error message.. hmm can you make a screenshot of it?

you must have an alive connection to the net if you want to download stuff. it is enough if you just connect to the PC via usb, it will share the net to the sig3
 Top of the page
javier Page Icon Posted 2005-12-21 8:59 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

Hi Cmonex,

thanks for your help, right now I am downloading everything succesfully. I think that the problem was to try to download everything at the same time . Now by installing each application follow by other one, it looks to work.

This has been sequence:

Sdio update
service pack
usb drivers (both updates)
solitaire
windows messenger update
an excel graphics program or something like that
gemini pim

Maybe it is a lot, but I would like to try to experiment with them. I will tell you my experiences.

Cheers

Javier
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.128 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 8