x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Christmas loot

1 2
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2005-12-27 9:38 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Simple is better, right?

My family bought me a hpc gadget, against my wishes. I'm glad they ignored me.
The coolest thing I got this year was a flexible USB light for my 6651. No more fumbling in the dark or adjusting the screen angle to see the keys.

I never thought such a simple gizmo could be so invaluable.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-12-27 10:10 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

wow. i could do with such a thing. today we again had a blackout for long long hours and only my hpc's could keep me busy... but it wasn't too easy to type on them only with the help of two candles
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2005-12-27 10:31 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

One of the gifts that I recieved happened to be an HP iPAQ Pocket PC and also an HP 360LX...
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2005-12-27 10:47 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

The highlights of what I recieved was an HP iPAQ rx1950 and an HP 360LX this Christmas..
 Top of the page
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2005-12-28 1:07 AM
#
H/PC Elder

tenjeangosi,

you did very well for loot this year! You have some neat gadets to keep you busy and having fun for quite a while.

I'm guessing you told the givers what you wanted so there was no mistakes to be made.

Monica, I have to endure blackouts every month or so. Some lengthy, some short. Like you, my hpcs keep me happy during the outages. It's strange how much I've learned to count on them for entertainment when nothing else is available.
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2005-12-28 2:20 AM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

wallythacker - 2005-12-27 11:08 PM

tenjeangosi,

you did very well for loot this year! You have some neat gadets to keep you busy and having fun for quite a while.

Well, I wanted a P****t PC so I could really do WiFi and play videos and music, and I wanted a AA powered H/PC, so I do not have to worry about rechargable batteries, a trend that I use when I got my Nino and Velo...
 Top of the page
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2005-12-28 3:15 AM
#
H/PC Elder

I have to agree with you about PPCs and music. Why bother with Ipods or whatnots when you have wifi and a desktop full of music? Add a decent size cheap flash card and you're ready for the road. I also think the music and video players I've used on ppcs beat any dedicated jukebox I've ever seen.
Have fun!
 Top of the page
Rich Hawley Page Icon Posted 2005-12-28 8:05 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Guru

I got socks for Christmas. Seriously, that was it since my wife and I agreed not to buy for each other a few years back. Sometimes it stinks getting old, all the relatives dying off or getting Alzheimers...

No nephews/nieces/aunts/uncles/brothers/sisters. Parents (80ish) got me the socks.

Now is the time I wish I had children...

Rich

Top of the page
thcrw739 Page Icon Posted 2005-12-28 9:18 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

I got a Digital camrea, a car stereo, and some other misc stuff, but my favriote has to be the Big bottle of Jack Daniels Single Barrel

but i did'nt get a big bag of money
 Top of the page
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2005-12-28 11:15 AM
#
H/PC Elder

Ric, I have ti agree wtih you about chilfren.They would make s difference this tinme olf year. It'be be a great cance to have a new persapective on the saason.

Funny you mentioned socks. A food friend dropped off some googies but forget to removve her ankle solks from the bag. . Needless tov say, ther're 5 sizes ro small.Honmest amatake on het psrt.

Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2005-12-28 12:03 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Looks like wallythacker's had a bit too much mulled wine
 Top of the page
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2005-12-28 12:14 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Wow, your're not kidding. And this ins on the jornada extended keyboard.
 Top of the page
torch Page Icon Posted 2005-12-28 1:00 PM
#
Subscribers
H/PC Guru

wallythacker - 2005-12-28 1:15 AM

I have to agree with you about PPCs and music. Why bother with Ipods or whatnots when you have wifi and a desktop full of music? Add a decent size cheap flash card and you're ready for the road. I also think the music and video players I've used on ppcs beat any dedicated jukebox I've ever seen.

Yes, wallythacker, that is my philosophy as well...
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-12-28 1:04 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

thcrw739 - 2005-12-28 3:18 PM

but i did'nt get a big bag of money

oh nor did i...

now what did i get?

nothing serious really... not even a hpc the biggest stuff was a pair of white leather boots.

well, i got the bsquare phh partially for my birthday, which is 5 days before christmas.

oh and the intermec almost arrived at christmas but i paid for it so that isn't a real present. currently it is stuck at customs can't wait to hear their estimate on what i have to pay. that will be my "present" for the eve of new year
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2005-12-28 1:07 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

wallythacker - 2005-12-28 5:15 PM

Ric, I have ti agree wtih you about chilfren.They would make s difference this tinme olf year. It'be be a great cance to have a new persapective on the saason.

Funny you mentioned socks. A food friend dropped off some googies but forget to removve her ankle solks from the bag. . Needless tov say, ther're 5 sizes ro small.Honmest amatake on het psrt.

looks like you used the casio ppc (or the jornada 720) to type this.
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.218 - Cached queries : 73 - Executed queries : 8