x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Netfront for MIPS devices ?

astuermer
astuermer Page Icon Posted 2005-12-31 1:32 PM
#
Hello there

I am looking for Netfront 3.0 (MIPS version). I think PPC2000 version is compatible with MIPS H/PCs. I found a link somewhere on Google pointing to Handango... but as soon as I click BUY, a requester tells me the software has been removed.

Anybody any idea?

Best regards,
Andreas
 Top of the page
takwu Page Icon Posted 2006-01-07 8:22 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Ah, I think wallythacker would be able to help. He has been using Netfront on his Intermec 6651 for quite some time.
 Top of the page
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2006-01-09 12:20 AM
#
H/PC Elder

I heard my name, so here I am....

Astuermer, Handango made NF3 difficult to get when NF31 rtm'd. For a while NF3 could be ordered, even though the web links didn't work, by emailing Handango with your request.

Now that it's NF33 I don't know if 3 is available. Access didn't reply to any emails concerning NF3 for mips, so Email Handango and ask. IIRC, Pocketgear never had NF3 available for MIPS.

I noticed ebay has an "items wanted" section now. That might be a source for you.

edit. as of this post both Takwu and I have 641 to our credit. Interesting co-incidence.

Edited by wallythacker 2006-01-09 12:24 AM
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.25 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 8