x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

itsmoot Page Icon Posted 2006-01-05 1:03 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hi folks, first (registered) post here...

I discovered Otterbox made cases that fit handhelds by seeing one included in an ebay auction for a J20 a few weeks ago. I checked Otterbox and they were having a sale on their old style 3000 cases for $9. The 3000 fits my J20 like a glove:

http://www.geocities.com/hikindad@sbcglobal.net/miscimgs/J20inOtterbox.jpg

The old style cases are semi-hidden on their website under "Services/Bargain Bin":

http://www.otterbox.com/products/bargain_bin/index.htm

I have no affiliation, financial interest or etc with Otterbox, just passing the news along.

Sorry to the moderator if they deleted my first post because it didn't include "(FS)" in the subject. I would have changed it but this forum is too sloooow to do anything quickly
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2006-01-05 3:49 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Yeah, I have one - they're cool. I just ordered a couple more.
 Top of the page
tlp Page Icon Posted 2006-08-29 1:06 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

Hey,

Is there a foam lining in that photo? I can't tell. The OtterBox page says the 3000 they sell doesn't come with foam lining, wondering if that's normal.

Thanks

-tlp
 Top of the page
theodouma Page Icon Posted 2006-08-30 4:54 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

tlp - 2006-08-29 7:06 AM

Hey,

Is there a foam lining in that photo? I can't tell. The OtterBox page says the 3000 they sell doesn't come with foam lining, wondering if that's normal.

Thanks

-tlp

If you go -in the yellow bar at the top of otterbox.com- to Otterboxes and select the 3000 you can buy it with foam for 22.49 dollar.

When I baught my J720 second hand there was the otterbox 3000 included with foam inside. It is a great box, the J720 is realy fits perfectly in it

Does anyboady know if there also is a box like the otterbox for a 6651? Otterbox.com hoesn't has a case for a 6651
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.170 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 13