x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Sandisk WiFi +128mb CF card on J720 (again)

itsmoot Page Icon Posted 2006-01-06 6:55 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

I'm not real familiar with setting up wifi, but I've managed to do it with my laptops so I bought a Sandisk ConnectPlus WiFi + 128mb CF card to try with my J20. I figured I could get it to work but now I'm stumped. I was following this discussion:

http://www.hpcfactor.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1451&start=1

(I'd have posted to that discussion but the script kept timing out)

I did pretty much as Dazz. I installed the Sandisk ppc300 driver by copying the cab directly to my ppc but thats as far as I got. I have a green light on the card, and I can see my AP with Ministumbler. But I can't find any apps installed with the driver that lets me setup a logon. I looked for the Hawking PC2000 drivers Cmonex described in the old discussion but Hawking seems to have taken them down.

So, anyone have any ideas or can point ME in the right direction?

Moot
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-01-06 11:29 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

hey,

the hawking drivers are in the HCL on this site.

btw i deleted your double posts in that thread, next time if you get a time out message it doesn't mean your post won't get posted (it will for sure, after a little delay).

good question anyway, as this is really confusing, i have tried myself this card with a J720. didn't have more than 5 minutes to fiddle with it (card wasn't mine) but dazz's solution with those two drivers didn't work.

try just installing sandisk's own driver and place aygshell.dll from my site (http://izemize.fw.hu/hpc.php, can be found in the arm.zip) into \Windows on your jornada 720.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 12