x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Wifi tray activity program

wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2006-01-12 2:14 AM
#
H/PC Elder

Does anyone know of a wifi tray program that will blink faster/slower or not at all depending on the wifi activiy? With single led prisms sometimes it's hard to tell the degree of data coming over the wifi. Sometimes I think the wifi is stalled but just before I reset the page starts appearing.

I remember having a nice little tray program for my dialup data xfer rate for my desktop

Here's hoping.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-01-12 10:33 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

mhm, if you're lucky the wifi card can show it to you... can't remember now such a card though.
anyway, the prism config utility shows the traffic but you have to go into the utility for that from the tray. also, itaskmgr+netmgr (advanced version of itask) shows it too (but it is ARM only )... i think this one will show it even on the tray.
anyway, these mips wifi drivers are strange. i have to admit i didn't experiment with them on the intermec yet, i just installed my fav and it worked. but sometimes shows the wrong info: red when it should be green, also says driver not loaded, even though it is working fine. then everything gets back to normal
no wifi stalling yet though. (and never on ARM. always only with MIPS, on ce 2.0...)
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 8