x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Spymaster Page Icon Posted 2006-01-18 4:28 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

We are a family of 4 Jornada 720s (Now upgraded to 64Mb thanks to HPC Factor) Is it possible to set up a network to enable instant messaging between Jornadas. I currently have a wireless network and have D-Link 650 cards on my Jornadas. Is it possible to use this network to enable instant messaging between the Jornadas. I have searched the forum but don't seem to have found an answer.

Craig
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-01-18 5:34 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

wow... so many jornadas. i have four too, but one is dead (bought it as parts machine), the other is just a 680. third is born a j728 fourth received the hpcfactor upgrade!

soo yes i would like to figure this out myself, and found hs messenger which enables you to send messages over irda or even bluetooth. now i have two bt cards so i'll try it out soon

not sure about wlan but i'm interested, as i've got four wlan cards at the moment (one will have to go, a senao pcmcia .. i'll keep the CF one )
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.234 - Cached queries : 38 - Executed queries : 32