x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-01-29 4:52 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

takwu - i'm not sure that's why i'm asking: did you ever try the flashplayer 6.0 for sigmarion, on your smartbook? i will soon. (no, not on a smartbook on the sigmarion and on the 900c)
 Top of the page
takwu Page Icon Posted 2006-01-29 8:07 PM
#
H/PC Elder

I downloaded a file that was supposed to contain Flash 6 for Sig 3, which turns out to be a file called:
fp6sig3.mca
(832 KB)
Now I don't know what to do with a mca file. Is it for some kinda special installation program for Sig3?
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-01-29 8:10 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

ah, yes sorry i forgot it's in mca format. it is the mobilecustom installer format. i'll get you the cab asap. so please stay online for a few more mins

edit: link: http://izemize.fw.hu/sig3flash6.zip
 Top of the page
thcrw739 Page Icon Posted 2006-01-29 9:56 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

I tired it on the Wibook and it said the program wasnt made for my system and wouldnt install
 Top of the page
rgisondi
rgisondi Page Icon Posted 2006-01-30 5:00 AM
#
I have flash 6 working on my NBPRO.

Insstall flash 5 for Nexio, than take the falsh.dll that in embedded in the S3 cab rename it in swfalsh.dll and copy it in the windows folder.

Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-01-30 5:54 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

ok... i tried the flash on sig3.

useless. broke a portal i visit frequently (it took so much time for it to load, trying to get the flash right - i couldn't wait more than two mins and closed IE). i uninstalled it.

but i'll try this method on the 900c, who knows...

edit: it is swflash.dll not falsh
 Top of the page
rgisondi
rgisondi Page Icon Posted 2006-01-30 8:47 AM
#
Any news about opera?

I have been able to set it on J720 without errors but it still won't open.

The problem I think is in the opera.ini file that is in \Application Data\Opera folder.

That file contains the path that the program should follow to load properly, but, for a reason that I don't undetrstand, some machine(like NOPRO and S3) recognize that path, some other not.
 Top of the page
thcrw739 Page Icon Posted 2006-01-30 3:04 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

rgisondi - 2006-01-30 2:00 AM

Insstall flash 5 for Nexio, than take the falsh.dll that in embedded in the S3 cab rename it in swfalsh.dll and copy it in the windows folder.

Were Can i find the flash 5 for Nexio?
 Top of the page
takwu Page Icon Posted 2006-01-31 9:02 PM
#
H/PC Elder

thcrw739 - 2006-01-30 12:04 PM

thcrw739,
The Nexio Yahoo Group, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXiOs/

rgisondi,
How do I extract the files in sig3flash6.cab? If I try to run it on my SmartBook it won't install. IIRC Sig3 has a wrong CPU type code, so I have to hexedit it right? Or should I simply extract it on the PC with some other program?

cmonex,
Thanks for extracting the Flash from the mca file. There are some other free apps for the Sig3 in mca format, are they useful at all? And if so can you extract, hexedit etc, so everyone can use those apps too?
 Top of the page
rgisondi
rgisondi Page Icon Posted 2006-02-01 12:33 AM
#
hex the cab file and replace the first string 2007 with 110A, or search in wwww.hpc.ru an utility called cabextract.
 Top of the page
takwu Page Icon Posted 2006-02-01 1:47 AM
#
H/PC Elder

Thx. I installed the cab.

I renamed the flash.dll to swflash.dll and copied to Windows, replacing the Nexio one. But now the webpages just detects no Flash. Which websites did you get Flash to work on? I only tried honda.ca and macromedia.com so far, both didn't work.

The official player test:
http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/welcome/
 Top of the page
thcrw739 Page Icon Posted 2006-02-01 2:01 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

takwu - 2006-01-31 6:02 PM

thcrw739,

rgisondi,
How do I extract the files in sig3flash6.cab? If I try to run it on my SmartBook it won't install. IIRC Sig3 has a wrong CPU type code, so I have to hexedit it right? Or should I simply extract it on the PC with some other program?

cmonex,
Thanks for extracting the Flash from the mca file. There are some other free apps for the Sig3 in mca format, are they useful at all? And if so can you extract, hexedit etc, so everyone can use those apps too?

I;m sorry but i just cant find the cab in the yahoo group, can some one give me a direct link?.......thanks !
 Top of the page
thcrw739 Page Icon Posted 2006-02-01 2:02 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

takwu - 2006-01-31 6:02 PM

thcrw739,

rgisondi,

cmonex,

I'm sorry but i just cant find the cab in the yahoo group, can some one give me a direct link?.......thanks !
 Top of the page
takwu Page Icon Posted 2006-02-01 3:05 AM
#
H/PC Elder

Sorry man, I must've gotten Nexio Flash from somewhere else. It's not in the Nexio group files...

I cannot attach it here because it's too big. You can PM me your email address and I can email it to you. It is 588KB zipped.

Edited by takwu 2006-02-01 3:10 AM
 Top of the page
takwu Page Icon Posted 2006-02-01 11:11 PM
#
H/PC Elder

I should use another thread for Flash, so please continue the discussion here:
http://www.hpcfactor.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=3458

rgisondi,
Please confirm what website works with Flash (reply in the new thread). I would like to see some more of your cool screenshots
 Top of the page
1 2 3 4
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.25 - Cached queries : 69 - Executed queries : 9