x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

AOL and IE on a hp Jornda 680

1 2
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-01-23 6:51 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

ROFL!

Could be an interesting experiment if I'm ever feeling masochistic and find someone with AOL. I have heard a few people complain about stability also.

Did we check the proxy settings?
It also may be a good idea to try vxUtil's Ping function using that IP address, to see if you can get a reply in a program other than MSPIE.
 Top of the page
Q-jornada Page Icon Posted 2006-01-23 7:02 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Cool!! It worked. But I was going to talk to you on it then it said hpcfactor can not be found when I tapped on the link for the conversation, but the home page loaded
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-01-23 7:08 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Talk to me? You mean PM?

Our server isn't setup to handle requests that aren't on www.hpcfactor.com - that anything else works is a fluke. It's all to do with hot link protection.

Anyway, we have found the problem. It is a DNS issue. Can you have a scoot about the AOL program and look for anywhere to configure DNS information. If necessary contact AOL support and pin them to a wall on the subject. If you have paid for the program, then in my mind you have a right to that support.

Finding out what your correct DNS Primary & Secondary servers are should be the very least you walk away from the phone call from, at least there is a chance we can make use of them to help you.

Good luck, and good night.
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 9