x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

trying to buy the right one

kylitojones88 Page Icon Posted 2006-01-23 1:41 AM
#
H/PC Newbie

i need help finding a cheap h/pc like under $100 like on ebay that i can somehow connect things to it via USB like one that has a USB drive or an adaptor of sorts. please email me back. i was thinking like the NEC Mobilepro 780. i wanted to get one of these and add an external hard drive to it via USB to watch and keep movies, music and pictures on them and view them with a h/pc. thanks for your help in advance.
 Top of the page
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2006-01-23 2:25 AM
#
H/PC Elder

The only hpcs I can think of that meet your needs and budget are the Mobilepro 800/880s which are ce 2.11 which might be a drawback. They are also fairly large by comparison.

The next step is the Intermec 6651/Sharp Telios. About twice your budget (or more). Pricewise it only goes up from there.
 Top of the page
abyssknight
abyssknight Page Icon Posted 2006-01-27 11:16 PM
#
Not to resurrect the thread, but due to my tight budget I may be looking for one of these as well. I may be able to swing a bit more, but justifying it might be a bit harder. I would like to code some things for HPC's, but without a test box its not going to be very fun. If anyone has an idea, I'm up for it. My first HPC purchase went horribly ary, but I'm anxious to give it another shot.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 40 - Executed queries : 29