x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

(FA) (UK) Route Planner Millennium Europe for WinCE (& Epoc)

aitchsee
aitchsee Page Icon Posted 2006-01-25 10:18 AM
#
Hope I'm posting this correctly and that it's suitable to be posted here - apologies if not.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5856765597&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Includes Republic of Ireland Map, which the more recent TomTom ones don't seem to do.

regards
-H
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-01-25 11:00 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

You have formatted it correctly, it's all OK from my perspective.
 Top of the page
chiark Page Icon Posted 2006-01-25 11:23 AM
#
H/PC Sensei

I've got a feeling that this doesn't work on anything more recent than HPC Pro (2.11). It certainly doesn't work on HPC2k (CE 3.0) - or, if it does, I must have been doing something wrong

Good luck with the auction, but you might want to advise people to check compatability before bidding to avoid disappointment
 Top of the page
aitchsee
aitchsee Page Icon Posted 2006-01-25 3:04 PM
#
chiark - 2006-01-25 4:23 PM

I've got a feeling that this doesn't work on anything more recent than HPC Pro (2.11). It certainly doesn't work on HPC2k (CE 3.0) - or, if it does, I must have been doing something wrong

Good luck with the auction, but you might want to advise people to check compatability before bidding to avoid disappointment

Ah, thanks for that - I used it on an Epoch machine so haven't actually tried it on the H/PCs - was just copying off the box thanks I'll put a warning on.

I'm also selling an old citymaps which does work on the newer versions (at least it works on my PPC, not sure about WinCE 3) but didn't list that here.
-H

Edited by aitchsee 2006-01-25 3:08 PM
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-01-25 3:28 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

someone else also had trouble with this soft trying to run it on hpc2k. so it is probably really not compatible.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 8