x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

I started bidding!

1 2
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-01-28 10:20 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

well you can get a 790 for 120$ BIN sometimes, friend of mine got one that way
he says its in a good condition and no scratches on the screen.

720's: someone dumped a lot of them so they're cheaper now. the cosmetically challenged ones are 118$ BIN from techsmartz, the decent ones are around 180$ i believe

really worth the money!

intermec: well well.. i bought too many of them now so i cant help, sorry
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2006-01-28 10:22 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Hey! I want one of those Intermecs too!
 Top of the page
abyssknight
abyssknight Page Icon Posted 2006-01-28 10:29 PM
#
Go for it!

I will be checking eBay a little too often for the next few days. And hey, if you get it that's great, maybe when you're done with it I can scoop it up from you.

Won't it be great when HPC-Factor holds all the HPCs from all over the world? Hehehe. Forget eBay, we'll just be trading amongst ourselves...
 Top of the page
thcrw739 Page Icon Posted 2006-01-29 3:43 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

One of the best way's to find a good deal on ebay, but is a bit time consuming is to select items in your price range under buy it now, and newly listed....and i usally check US only, if you spend a evening, afternoon or a long period of time refreshing the page eventully i bet a deal comes up that is what your looking for, see people are hired to do just what im talking about they BIN as soon as they see it then they resell @ a more regular price, one time doing this i came a long a brand new Jornada 720 for $100.00 BIN, but immediate payment was required, and someone beat me on the draw @ paypal....See some people really are just selling there stuff for a good price and not really trying to make a dollar...those are the truly good deals....
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-01-29 4:11 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

wow thanks for the ideas thcrw739, as soon as i finish my last exam (tuesday ), i know what i'll be doing all the time (certainly more fun than studying!)

hmm how is it like with immediate payment, you won't win the item until after you sent payment? oh, that is not too easy.
 Top of the page
abyssknight
abyssknight Page Icon Posted 2006-01-29 10:27 PM
#
I was outbid on the clio with 17 hours to go, by a dollar! I'm kind of glad, now I'm going to save for a 720 I think, or maybe an Intermec. I saw one Intermec go for $410 today! Sheesh!

Although, if anyone has a clio, I am still interested.
 Top of the page
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2006-01-30 12:50 AM
#
Avatar image of sophisticatedleaf
H/PC Elder

abyssknight - 2006-01-28 7:29 PM

Won't it be great when HPC-Factor holds all the HPCs from all over the world? Hehehe. Forget eBay, we'll just be trading amongst ourselves...

Oh yes...We will dominate the H/PC world! (As if we aren't already...)

Just wait a few more years, we will just be paying each other for the shipping.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2006-01-30 12:53 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

abyssknight: My Clio works fine except for a few keys typing strange things. Probably just loose connections, but I'm afraid to go inside cuz I'm a complete idiot in electronics. Would you be interested in fixing it if I sell it to you cheap?

Edited by CE Geek 2006-01-30 12:55 AM
 Top of the page
abyssknight
abyssknight Page Icon Posted 2006-01-30 8:18 AM
#
Hehe, I wish I could fix it, but I'm also a bit of a clutz with electronics myself. Thanks for the offer though. Out of curiosity, which keys?
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2006-01-31 4:06 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Just a few keys on the left-hand side:

1) For a while, pressing the '1' key produced '1w' on the screen, & holding it down produced "1wwwwwwww..." But more recently the '1' key appears to type properly.

2) The 'Esc' key does nothing other than type 's' in any selected text area.

3) The 'Tab' key types 'z.'

4) 'Q' types 'qaaaaa....'

5) The 'Control' key and left-side 'Shift' key do nothing at all.

All the other keys do what they're told as far as I know.

Edited by CE Geek 2006-01-31 4:08 AM
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 63 - Executed queries : 10