x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Is the 128bit encryption needed for sig3?

1 2
matrixcore Page Icon Posted 2006-02-04 12:12 AM
#
H/PC Elite

javier - 2006-02-03 6:05 PM

Hi,

I just have follwed matrixcore instructions (finally I have installed the cab file on my programs file, remove the basic setup file)........and an error message in japanese appears. Also I have uploaded the wceloadext, and run the cab file another time and nothing, the same error message.

What am I missing? sorry but it does not work on my sig3, help

Javier

1) in which dir did you installed the MUI cab (MUST be in "\Windows\", overtwise it won't work!!)
2) did you soft reseted immediately after installing the cab
3) are you 100% sure you deleted all of the previous translation files (exes and stuff)
4) is wceloadext configured to accept ARM720 cabs??

Like i stated in the Y! group. it's better if you hard-reset your sig before attempting to install the MUI cab, as just deleting the previous translations will probably leave some things in there. That's how i tested the cab before distributing it and that will be probably the only supported an trouble free way (if we can sort the IE flash problem that is). If you haven't, i'd strongly suggest you do so.
 Top of the page
javier Page Icon Posted 2006-02-12 1:30 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

Hi again,

I have been out for while. Thanks Matrixcore, your advice has been very helpful, now my sig3 is running so fast and well (including the wifi connection). But I still have a problem, part of the PIM programs are not translated into english excepting the one for e-mail (for example, I have added some contacts but they do not syncronise with my outlook).

thanks again,

javier
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-02-12 2:22 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

well the PIM is another translation job....
 Top of the page
matrixcore Page Icon Posted 2006-02-12 3:07 PM
#
H/PC Elite

javier - 2006-02-12 12:30 PM

Hi again,

I have been out for while. Thanks Matrixcore, your advice has been very helpful, now my sig3 is running so fast and well (including the wifi connection). But I still have a problem, part of the PIM programs are not translated into english excepting the one for e-mail (for example, I have added some contacts but they do not syncronise with my outlook).

thanks again,

javier

Nothing to thank of.

about the PIM, i've already mentioned it's NOT translated in the MUI cab. I had the same problem syncing w/outlook and the only solution i found was to stop using those programs and use either Pocket-On-Schedule or some other PIM software.

Hope this helps
 Top of the page
javier Page Icon Posted 2006-02-14 5:36 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

Hi,

Regarding the new look of this site, I thinks it is excellent.
But now, I would like to talk about the PIM programs. The best solution might be the pocket-on-schedule program but it is very expensive. I have the oyahin appointment, but is is very simple also it does not come with a contacts section (like agenda ce) and it needs an appointment extra program. Do you think it is possible to improve this program?
Also I would like to know if someone could provide me a hex edited cab file of the ideatree program, I have seen in the yahoo group that it is for free but I have no idea about hex editing .

Cheers,

Javier
 Top of the page
javier Page Icon Posted 2006-02-14 5:37 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

Sorry, I forgot to ask for alternative pim programs for the sig3 which are not as espensive as pocket-on-schedule, neither as simple as the oyahi appointments.

thanks,

Xavier
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-02-14 5:40 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

javier - 2006-02-14 11:36 PM

Also I would like to know if someone could provide me a hex edited cab file of the ideatree program, I have seen in the yahoo group that it is for free but I have no idea about hex editing .

just install wceloadext, then no need to hexedit.
 Top of the page
javier Page Icon Posted 2006-02-14 8:02 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

Also, do you know some english version of the ideatree program?
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.203 - Cached queries : 25 - Executed queries : 50