x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

image viewer in ce.net 4.1. is it similar to image viewer in xp?

jarod71
jarod71 Page Icon Posted 2006-02-02 10:19 PM
#
hello all.
I am considering a neta 980 from ebay. what i need to know is is the built in image viewer similar to the one used in xp? i need to view fullscreen images sequentially in portrait mode. they are numbered in order in seperate folders (comic books). are there other image viewers that would accomplish this task? there are some good open source comic reader applications for windows/linux/mac but i would need to compile them to run on windows ce.net and have no idea where to begin on that. so, I tried the windows picture and fax viewer in xp and it is usable for my needs. what i need to know is how close is the ce.net version of the image viewer to the xp version? thanks for any and all responses...
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-02-03 5:36 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

the imageviewer is trying to display in full screen just like the xp one, and you can flip the pic to go into portrait mode, not sure if it remembers the position for the next pic, i'll check it later

edit: sorry, if you need automatic resize, i'm not sure about that.. but resco picviewer can do that!
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.139 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 8