x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Jordon 718, few extra questions....

Wessex_nut Page Icon Posted 2006-02-03 12:44 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

I had a peak under the keyboard today, because something was bugging me a lot, in one area of the keyboard, the keyboard aint flat and I only just discovered how to take the keyboard off!
When I looked, I noticed nothing unusual, but it still doesn't sit flush in one area:

Then I looked in the far corner. I knew 710s didn't come with modems, but I looked and found there was a little plug missing, I thought this could upgrade my 718 to a GM 728, or Fake 728, or ex-710, Navy blue 728, or anything else., or I hoped. How easy is it to find the plugs though? What else do I need to solder on and how? is it straight forward pin to pin soldering or do I have to mess with some wires? (I hope not!).

Finally, I had a go at thinking about the TDK card in my iPAQ.. It works, sort of! The trouble is, that it doesn't recongise the card. Maybe this is some piece of good news?
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-02-12 8:40 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Wes, you've lost me on this one.

Are you referring to the area where the connector for the modem module ordinarily goes?
 Top of the page
Wessex_nut Page Icon Posted 2006-02-12 4:13 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

C:Amie - 2006-02-12 1:40 PM

Wes, you've lost me on this one.

Are you referring to the area where the connector for the modem module ordinarily goes?

Oui Mesuir
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 9