x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

WTB Hasbro's Interactive CE Monopoly Game for HPC's !

Varzy Page Icon Posted 2006-02-04 10:49 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

I am looking to buy a copy of the Hasbro Interactive CE Monopoly Game for HHPC's! Specificly my HP Jornada 680 . Can anyone help me ???

THANK's,
Varzy
 Top of the page
takwu Page Icon Posted 2006-02-05 1:31 AM
#
H/PC Elder

Hey welcome to the site Varzy!

I hope you already found answers to all your other questions on this site

As for Monopoly... never heard of an HPC version. Where did you find out about this? Did you contact Hasbro Interactive?
 Top of the page
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2006-02-05 2:08 AM
#
H/PC Elder

It's a pretty darned good game if I say so. I'm away now but I'll post a shot of it on my 6651 when I get home. I can't remember if it uses IR for multi-player, I don't think so, shame.
 Top of the page
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2006-02-05 5:31 AM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

I think I have the last copy on Earth of Monopoly for CE. One site had an opened package left over. But one may turn up on eBay - eventually.

(Just a few more double posts to go to make 1000, wally. )

Edited by CE Geek 2006-02-05 5:36 AM
 Top of the page
Varzy Page Icon Posted 2006-02-05 10:09 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Thanks for the Welcome!!! As for the game I used to own a copy but it and my original Jornada 680 were stolen out of my car ! By the time I bought a new one I had to get it used at Used Handhelds .com ! It is like brand new ! But the Monopoly game is no longer avalible! I tryed contacting everyone I could think of but no luck ! Then I stubled upon this site and have been very pleased to find others who are into HPC's instead of those misrable small PPC's !I just wish all the companys would still support our platforms instead of treating us like orphans! By the way to all who read my messages please forgive my bad spellig !!!

Varzy
 Top of the page
Varzy Page Icon Posted 2006-02-05 10:16 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

I really apriciate the response ! Your right the game is great! Is it leagel to copy it ? If so I would be willing to work something out !!!

Thanks & I Hope to hear back soon on my thought !

Varzy

P.S. Could you tell me if a Hatachi Micro Drive will work on my Jornada 680 without any issues?
 Top of the page
Varzy Page Icon Posted 2006-02-05 10:19 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Thanks for the reply! Could we maybe get together & work something out so I could obtain a copy !!! ???

Varzy
 Top of the page
matrixcore Page Icon Posted 2006-02-05 10:38 AM
#
H/PC Elite

Hi, regarding your microdrive question, there's already another thread in the forum. the short answer is that it'll work, in the PCMCIA slot via a CFII to PCMCIA adapter. forget about using it in the CF slot, though.
 Top of the page
Varzy Page Icon Posted 2006-02-07 11:52 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

Thanks for replying & letting me know about the Micro Drive !!! Varzy
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 66 - Executed queries : 9