x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

eVB + HPC Pro Device Testing = ???

mscdex Page Icon Posted 2006-02-08 5:23 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

I recently fired up eVB and tried running just a blank project (just to see if it work correctly) and had it set to run on the device itself. My 680 was connected via Activesync, and it gave me an error saying: "The Platform Manager could not connect to the device. This happens if the project type does not match the connected device, or if a required file in Windows CE Services, or the Platform SDK is missing or corrupt. (ErrorCode=0xLX)"

Any ideas? I have eVT (both eVC and eVB) installed, is there something I'm missing or is it something else that's wrong?
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-02-09 12:01 PM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Does it boot into the emulator OK, and have you been through the options menu's to check that connecting to the device is an availalbe option? (I've seen eVT actually forget to install physical device connectoid before now)

This could possibly be of assistance:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q287133
 Top of the page
mscdex Page Icon Posted 2006-02-09 7:56 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

I figured it out! The microsoft thread helped me somewhat.

A little strange but it worked...

What I did was backed up the 3 files on the device (cetlstub.dll, cemgrc.exe, and the tlcesrv.dll) and then copied the ones from the "Windows CE Tools\wce211\MS HPC Pro\platman\target\sh3" folder to the "\Windows" folder, hit the start button in eVB, and it made the connection and copied over the project file and automatically launched it on the device!

Many many thanks!
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 9