x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Compiling for Window CE 4.0 and 4.1

david1234
david1234 Page Icon Posted 2006-02-09 11:46 AM
#
Hi, I have installed eMbedded Visual C++ 4.0 with SDK for Windows CE .NET 4.20 y SP 4 on my computer. I need to know how I can compile my program for Windows CE .NET 4.00 and 4.10 platforms. The targets for these OS versions don't appear, only for 4.20. Compiling for this OS version and copying mfcce400.dll in the program folder don't work.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks.
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-02-09 11:56 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

Moved to Developers Arena
There are no standard SDK's with the release, though I thought that there were 4.00 compilation bits in eVC4.

The CE 4.2 Standard SDK is a generic SDK for CE4, there are also OEM SDK's which provided exclusive developer subsets for particular devices. For a 4.0 and especially for a 4.1 device you will need to find the OEM SDK.
There are a few references in the developers section on locating I believe it is the Sigmation III's SDK and or various CE4 Nexio's. That would be a start.
 Top of the page
chiark Page Icon Posted 2006-02-09 2:58 PM
#
H/PC Sensei

evc4 includes the 4.1 Standard SDK and emulator. You can target 4.0 by simply avoiding the additional stuff in 4.1 over 4.0 which is, er,... not a lot, API-wise! See the help file for more information on what the changes are, but off the top of my head there's no significant API changes. 4.2 is a different kettle of fish...
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 60 - Executed queries : 8