x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Sandisk Connect Plus (wifi + 128MB) HPC Driver

ShadowMaster Page Icon Posted 2006-02-11 8:54 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

The Sandisk PPC2002 Driver for this card works on HPC if you use aygshell and Winwatch or Nyditot. But seems that we lose functionality.
By installing a (specific?) PRISM driver OVER the sandisk one we can control the card with more options (like turning the wifi radio on/off).

Well, I bundled the core dlls from Sandisk's driver together with the PRISM driver setup files and the registry settings needed for the recognition of the Sandisk Card into a custom CAB installer for HPC 2000 (ARM) (since Sandisk only offers a ARM build).

So go ahead, you only need to install this cab in your jornada 72x and you'll be able to use your Sandisk Connect Plus without further struggling.

http://www.damnsoft.org/ezfiles/Sandisk-ConnectPlus128(EZ_Build).zip

PS: It worked with my device at least. There's no guarantee that it'll work on other ARM devices.

Top of the page
Ceya Page Icon Posted 2006-02-11 11:04 PM
#
H/PC Elite

The link doesn't work.

That for posting.

S/F,
CEYA!
 Top of the page
sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2006-02-12 1:16 AM
#
Avatar image of sophisticatedleaf
H/PC Elder

Select the whole thing. ShadowMaster ran into the same problem I did by using the [url= tag. This is the best I can figure out right now, he will need to rename the file for convinience.

SM... (Hey, I am PS. What goes around....I do to others ), you should know better than to name a file that way...

Edited by ProgramSynthesiser 2006-02-12 1:21 AM
 Top of the page
C:Amie Page Icon Posted 2006-02-12 8:13 AM
#
Administrator
H/PC Oracle

well that's something of a forum bug isn't it.
 Top of the page
ShadowMaster Page Icon Posted 2006-02-12 10:01 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

I can't rename the file, I've posted the link on other forum too
You'll need to copy the link and paste it into your browser.
It's a WEIRD forum bug btw....

Edited by ShadowMaster 2006-02-12 10:02 AM
 Top of the page
pbj007
pbj007 Page Icon Posted 2006-02-27 7:58 PM
#
Hello,
I'm following your link on the ScanDisk 128 WIFI and the Jornada 720. I downloaded the file you referenced. my question is what do I do with it? Do I unzip it and then place the files in the 720 somewhere? Please advise, thanks.

PBJ
 Top of the page
val48 Page Icon Posted 2006-03-02 3:56 PM
#
Factorite (Junior)

HI I FOLLOW THE LINK ALSO --DIDNT WORK UNTIL----I TOOK OFF SOME OF THE LINK AND JUST TYPED IN http://www.damnsoft.org/ezfiles/

AND IT BROUGHT ME RIGHT TO THE DOWNLOAD--OR IF YOU HIGHLIGHT THE LINK COPY AND PASTE IT BROUGHT ME THE SAVE FILE

THANK YOU SHADOWMASTER
 Top of the page
ShadowMaster Page Icon Posted 2006-03-09 8:43 AM
#
H/PC Philosopher

oops, pbj007 sorry, i thought that nobody was posting here
Seems like the driver has been useful
Well, pbj007, just unzip the file and then copy the CAB file into your jornada. Run the CAB file (click it) and the driver will be installed
 Top of the page
jpfx Page Icon Posted 2006-03-09 8:07 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

I went through the other long thread on this card but might've drifted off at some point.
First thanks to everyone who was involved in getting this working.
I used this driver and could not get WEP to work. Am i right in assuming this is a limitation with these files (w/720). Worked immediately unencrypted btw.
thanks
 Top of the page
ShadowMaster Page Icon Posted 2006-03-10 6:14 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

never tried with WEP networks anyway... If I have the oportunity to try (don't have nor a router nor a sandisk card in this moment) I'll let u know.
 Top of the page
firenlaw Page Icon Posted 2006-03-17 5:34 PM
#
H/PC Newbie

ShadowMaster, I downloaded your scandisk HPC drivers and unzipped them onto my PC using Winzip, however, when I go to load cab files from the PC or loading them onto my 720 explore files, they both indicate they do not know what program to use to open file. Can you give me some suggestions? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.171 - Cached queries : 63 - Executed queries : 16