x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Your Next Motor Car

1 2
Wessex_nut Page Icon Posted 2006-02-17 5:33 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hampshire/4723950.stm
While on the subject of buses, looks like those teens didn't like pink buses either! Since I go by bus through that area a lot, I'll be wary next time, and yes, I carry everything while in that area, my laptop, my handhelds, my mobile, my MP3 player and actively use my laptop on the bus. I have had supprisingly few peoblems with people, only until a couple of CHAVs started on me while on the top deck of a decker, while I moved to the lower deck (Only because they wanted my laptop, not a chance!).
OTOH, I think I'll take the MP with me, rather than the laptop.

Oh and yes, I have been on a bus that got attacked and it was quite frightening. Botley Drive, Leigh Park, Havant, while tunring into Brandem Drive, a group of chavs of the same age group, pelted the bus with half a dozen eggs. I was next to the door. They missed the driver, but hit the door, suppiisingly, I didn't get showered by the egg. They also thew several on the windows near by. I dread to think how much of a mess the drivers side was.
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.218 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 8