x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Jornada 720 with a Proxim Harmony 802.11b

1 2
Snake Page Icon Posted 2006-02-19 11:33 PM
#
Factorite (Senior)

cmonex - 2006-02-19 10:52 PM

well i never tried the power + ctrl + backspace on the 720. i think the 620lx can do that.. i didn't read about this in any other hpc manual other than 620lx. so dunno..

edit: ok i tried it on the 720. didnt work. but i have to admit i cant get it to work even on the 620lx. any trick to it?

660/680's do it - you would think that a useful feature like the 3-finger salute would be brought forward to the newer devices once given to a user.

Believe me - when I was getting my WiFi card set up I must have 3-fingered it at least 2 dozen times. I probably wore out those 3 keys I have no idea what I would have done if I had to remove the backup battery cover every time in order to reset the bloody thing - it might have hit the wall long before I got it running stable.
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-02-21 1:23 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

well the j720 has the reset hole at the keyboard.. easily accessible..

btw reset when installing a wifi driver? interesting, i think it's card&driver dependant. it isn't needed with some combinations.
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.139 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 9