x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Pictures: my babies... rrr... CE devices

1 2
stftclmshell Page Icon Posted 2006-02-25 3:38 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

A few of mine, the 820 was sold and shipped, there are 4 laptops around the house as well.
OOPS! DOUBLED!

Edited by stftclmshell 2006-02-25 3:42 PM
 Top of the page
stftclmshell Page Icon Posted 2006-02-25 3:41 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Me too! There are several Win laptops around and I just sold the 820.

Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-02-25 4:49 PM
#
H/PC Oracle

wildbill - 2006-02-25 3:42 AM

cmonex
How do the Sig 3's compare to the J720 & J728? I had never seen one until the lovely baby pictures appeared. I found a web-site that shows how to convert the Sig 3 to as much English as possible-which I'm sure you have already done. My J728 hasn't even arrived yet (in transit) and I'm drooling over these Sig 3's, like Wally. Has anyone done a review of them in English? I tried to find one on Ebay-there aren't any. I do have a niece living in Japan for 9 months of every year-I'm sure I could get her to buy one for me and bring it with her in August-maybe Wally might be interested as well to save duty and shipping costs. Is CE-Net 4.0 that much better than HPC 2000? What about word processing, excel etc. outlook? Are they available on Sig 3's or is it all in Japanese? Maybe this should be under a Sig 3 thread rather than under 'baby pictures'.
Thank-you for your anticipated reply.
wildbill

sorry i realize i forgot to answer some of your questions.. anyway start a new thread and i will
 Top of the page
abyssknight
abyssknight Page Icon Posted 2006-02-25 5:26 PM
#
Nice Axim! (ducks under the punches of hpc enthusiast all over the world)

Top of the page
stftclmshell Page Icon Posted 2006-02-25 10:04 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Thanks, the Axim is used mostly with my bluetooth GPS receiver. I have a mount on my Goldwing in a position that I can see it while riding. Its great for logging my speed and mileage on my "Iron Butt" rides. It works great, I got an extended battery for that will run for over 13 hours on GPS duty. The GPS unit will run for about 22 hours on a full charge.
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.187 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 11