x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

abyssknight
abyssknight Page Icon Posted 2006-02-25 12:40 AM
#
Just for reference, you can read RSS in qmail3:

To read a RSS feed, you only need to create an account and choose RSS in the "Class" menu. When you return to the main screen you choose the account that you just created, tap and hold to bring up "Create" and voila, after entering the name of the feed, you only have to give the URL. The interface is not bad: you click on the title to see the contents, providing quick access.

Until jorkapp's rss reader is done, I will be using qmail to read HPCFactor.
 Top of the page
Jorkapp Page Icon Posted 2006-02-26 6:56 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Good to see I have some fans

I can't emphasize enough, however, that what I am developing is not a full-fledged RSS reader so to speak, but really more of an ad-hoc solution. My RSS reader will not display the feeds, only amalgamate and translate them into HTML for displaying in PIE/Worldtalk.

If you use QM3 for email, use it for RSS as well. The reader I am developing is for those who would use QM3 for RSS only, and don't want the juggernaut that is QM3 hogging their internal memory, and are willing to settle for a stop-gap solution.

No less, good to see my projects and I have fans. It's great to know I'll have some feedback during beta testing and alpha release.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 9