x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

How would you rate the cosmetic condition of your HPC?

1 2
CE Geek Page Icon Posted 2006-02-25 11:58 PM
#
Global Moderator
H/PC Oracle

Mine all came in very good condition, with the small exception of a couple of grease pencil marks on the cover of my MP790. But, of course, as soon as I open it up and start using it, that's out of my view. Frankly, I care more about what I see when I open it up, and all my H/PCs pass that test with flying colors - no cracks, no visible scratches on the screens.
 Top of the page
SueNY Page Icon Posted 2006-02-28 10:50 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

I'd say my 720 is in really good shape. The screen and the keyboard are perfect and the only signs of wear on the case are some slight wear on the sliver Jornada plate and some minor fading of the words "HP" and "Windows Powered" :-)

Sue
 Top of the page
cmonex Page Icon Posted 2006-03-01 6:38 AM
#
H/PC Oracle

wallythacker - 2006-02-26 4:37 AM

This is really subjective. A rating of 10 from me might be someone else's 8, and another's 7 might be someone's 3.

Mint means never opened, never used, complete with all original packaging and documentation. Anything less is *not* mint and can't rate a 10. IMO.

If you want a *mint* 720 wait a few years when HP releases their spares to market after their obligation to provide service expires.

for me, mint means it looks like it has never been opened doesnt matter if it has actually never been opened or not. in this sense the zaurus i received yesterday is mint
the bsquare was indeed never used before i opened the box. if i hadn't done those scratches to the screen it would still be mint
 Top of the page
1 2
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 8