x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

ACT! on StrongArm?

sophisticatedleaf Page Icon Posted 2004-12-28 7:23 PM
#
Avatar image of sophisticatedleaf
H/PC Elder

On my old compaq 810 I used ACT! for CE. It was a great program, much better than outlook, but it was really designed for CE 1.0 and ran on 2.0. It seems that no newer versions were ever made. Can I get this software to run on my Jornada? My 810 had a mips processor, I think the only kind used in hpc's with ce 1.0. Is there a ce 1 emulator or something? hehe

And by any chance does anyone have gotomypc ce? It was released for free but has since disappeared. It would be a fun thing to play with.
 Top of the page
Dugas
Dugas Page Icon Posted 2005-04-23 11:02 PM
#
I just ordered a 790 and a copy of Act 1.0 for ce on ebay. I was not sure if it would work or not. It is my understanding the link software for act (I currently have 6.0) will sync but it simply syncs w/Outlook versus actually running act on your device. I currently have a Palm (ugh) and run Act for palm which is only compatable with 6.0. I had to patch it to as it froze my palm constantly but it was actually ACT on the palm.

In short I would be interested as I love ACT. It looks like the new ACT will have a .net version possibly but I cant confirm that as I will not pay over 200.00 for it.

Good forums BTW.

Dugas
 Top of the page
steve45 Page Icon Posted 2008-11-28 11:02 AM
#
Factorite (Junior)

I've been using ACT! CE for many years on a WinCE 2.1 machine. Of course, it has a number of bugs and it's capabilities are limited. I just purchased ACT! 6.0 and a MobilePro 900c with Cmonex 1.0 OS. Just wondering if anyone has tried running ACT! 6.0 on this setup.

Does it work? Any problems, tips, etc.? Thanks!
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.140 - Cached queries : 58 - Executed queries : 13