x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

GX & MP800/880/890 & tcpmp works

wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2006-02-27 4:22 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Or it should if someone can play with the ini file settings.

The ini for GX is set for 640x240 screens so when I tried it on my 890 I got a wonky image, but the benchmark went WAY up from pre- GX values.

It (GX) should also work fine for the Intermec series if the right values are there. I'm pretty sure the frambuffer address for the 6651 is 6c000000 and the pitch is 1600.

I'll let someone else here do the testing for the proper values and post them
 Top of the page
iamjoe Page Icon Posted 2006-02-28 4:07 AM
#
Factorite (Elite)

no suprise for success on NEC HPCs.

there had already been "official" dummy gx.dll support for most NEC HPCs about 2-3 years ago. NEC 730/730f is the JP model of MP880. just read the zip file for the dummy gx. Even IBM z50 are supported.

I knew for sure that Betaplayer did support it about one year ago.

for telios, things are much more complicated. The Toshiba CPU powering 6651 have internal video memory and its framebuffer add is very tricky. simply editing the add and color pitch does not work out.

Picard (TCPMP's author) posted 6651's framebuffer add about 18 months ago. still no go for working dummy gx.dll for telios
 Top of the page
wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2006-02-28 10:45 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Iamjoe,

Again you share a wealth of info. Thanks.

I guess I'll forget trying gx.dll on my 6651 then. Mind you, the performance is pretty good on the 6651 as is.

I'm off to fiddle with gx.dll on my 890.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 10