x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

wallythacker Page Icon Posted 2006-03-09 6:38 PM
#
H/PC Elder

Bill,

A BIG thanks to you. The ram for the 720 fixed my problem. I can run the diagnostics forever now without an error.

Plus, both my 720s are equal in speed now. The bad ram somehow slowed the 720 to a crawl. Not any more.

I'm off to my Dads this weekend to try and revitalize his Jornada with the parts.

He's getting a MP800 (thanks to Rich) for browsing and email from the couch and the Jornada to keep him from forgetting things when he's out and about.

Boy, I'm gonna be busy training him how to use these things. Especially the syncing part. If I can get him to synch and charge the batteries on a regular basis I'm home free.

Otherwise, I think I'll be on the phone a lot walking him through restores.
 Top of the page
wildbill Page Icon Posted 2006-03-09 6:47 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

That's great to hear that the Ram fixed your J720 problem. Best of luck with your Dad's machine-its great that he's willing to try these things at 80 years of age.
All the best!
wildbill
 Top of the page
Yoldering Page Icon Posted 2006-03-10 10:39 PM
#
H/PC Vanguard

Yeeehaaw. I got the J key today. It makes the 680 so much better. Having two F keys on my KB sucks. Every time I looked at it, my eyes fixated on the second f key. I don't have to worry about that now. Thank you so so so so so much!!!
 Top of the page
wildbill Page Icon Posted 2006-03-10 11:24 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Glad to hear the J Key finally arrived-now I know why I was confused-you had 2 F keys.
I mailed your letter the same time as cmonex Ram module. I think her package arrived Tuesday in Hungary and yours arrived 3 days later.
All the best!
wildbill
 Top of the page
Snappy! Page Icon Posted 2006-03-11 1:20 AM
#
H/PC Elder

hey ya! Way to go wildbill! I've not been online regularly for the past few months ... and I must say it warms my heart to see the community sharing and giving! Well done bill!
 Top of the page
1 2 3
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.156 - Cached queries : 61 - Executed queries : 10