x
This website is using cookies. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. More info. That's Fine
HPC:Factor Logo 

Latest Forum Activity

Incredibly Stupid Question

SueNY Page Icon Posted 2006-03-02 3:47 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

Hi..
I feel like an idiot for asking, but here goes. How do I send a private message? I got two and replied but they are just sitting in my Outbox and I can't find a Send button or anything. Am I doing something wrong?

Sue
 Top of the page
wildbill Page Icon Posted 2006-03-02 4:12 PM
#
Factorite (Elite)

I asked the same stupid question yesterday-as soon as the person to whom your message is addressed opens it-it disappears from your Outbox! That just solved one of life's little mysteries for me and certainly saves the time to right-click, left-click, logout etc.
Thanks to cmonex for the answer.
wildbill
 Top of the page
Wessex_nut Page Icon Posted 2006-03-02 5:15 PM
#
H/PC Philosopher

SueNY - 2006-03-02 8:47 PM

Hi..
I feel like an idiot for asking, but here goes. How do I send a private message? I got two and replied but they are just sitting in my Outbox and I can't find a Send button or anything. Am I doing something wrong?

Sue

Pass, next question please?

The Submit button means "Send", but it will stick in your outbox until the person goes online and sees where it says "Inbox (1 new)".

Hope this helps.
P.s. You can always tell when someone has gone online as your message in the inbox suddently go.
 Top of the page
Jump to forum:
Seconds to generate: 0.125 - Cached queries : 59 - Executed queries : 10